The Master of Science degree in International and Intercultural Education (IIE) at FIU is uniquely designed to provide graduate training to students interested in understanding the intersections of globalization, the global environment, internationalization, and the responsibilities of citizenship in an interdependent world. The program places special emphasis on training in the internationalization of higher education, cross-cultural communication and exchange, international development, international educational policy, and teaching and learning practice in a global context.
The program includes face-to-face, hybrid, and fully-online courses that provide research and analytical skills to enable students to define, gather, analyze, and evaluate data for project management and decision-making. Applied courses are designed to provide
Program Director: Hilary Landorf, Ph.D.
- Study abroad program director
- International admissions director
- International education credential expert
- Internationalization of the curriculum and co-curriculum specialist
- Cross-cultural and intercultural liaison
- ESL teacher
- International development policy, evaluation, and research specialist